For the Lazy:
- Bound (PS4)
- Until Dawn: Rush of Blood (PS4 – PS VR required)
- Worms: Battlegrounds (PS4)
- Dungeon Punks (PS4 & PS Vita)
- R-Type Dimensions (PS3)
- Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic (PS3)
- Broken Sword 5: The Serpent’s Curse (PS Vita)
Trophy Lists: For the Completionist Out There!
- Until Dawn: Rush of Blood
- Worms: BattlegroundsWorms: Battlegrounds
- Dungeon Punks
- R-Type Dimensions
- Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic
- Broken Sword 5: The Serpent’s Curse – Episode 1
- Broken Sword 5: The Serpent’s Curse – Episode 2
Trophy Challenge: Just try to get these… I dare you!
- 100% Run (Bound)
- Cautious (Bound)
- Speedrunner (Bound)
- The Nightmare Ends (Until Dawn: Rush of Blood)
- Obsessive Collector (Until Dawn: Rush of Blood)
- Sergeant Swift (Worms: Battlegrounds)
- Adjuster of the Undead (Dungeon Punks)
- Wall of Fire (R-Type Dimensions)
- Rag Doll Master (Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic)
Trailers: Watch What They Show You!
- Bound (E3 2016 Trailer)
- Until Dawn: Rush of Blood (Launch Trailer)
- Worms: Battlegrounds (Offical Trailer)
- Dungeon Punks (Launch Trailer)
- R-Type Dimensions (PS3 Trailer)
- Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic (Official Trailer)
- Broken Sword 5: The Serpent’s Curse (Release Trailer)
Hand Picked Reviews: Watch What Others Think!
- Bound Review by CornshaqGaming
- Until Dawn: Rush of Blood Review by PSVR Without Parole
- Worms: Battlegrounds Review by Zebra Gamer
- Dungeon Punks Review by Pug Hoof Gaming
- R-Type Dimensions Review by Project COE
- Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic Gameplay by TIN Gaming
- Broken Sword 5: The Serpent’s Curse Review by Metallimaniac
Trophy Guides: Wanna Get Ahead of the Game?
- Bound – Trophy Guide and Roadmap
- Until Dawn: Rush of Blood – Trophy Guide and Roadmap
- Worms: Battlegrounds – Trophy Guide and Roadmap
- Dungeon Punks – Trophy Guide and Roadmap
- R-Type Dimensions – Trophy Guide and Roadmap
- Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic – Trophy Guide and Roadmap
- Broken Sword 5: The Serpent’s Curse – Trophy Guide and Roadmap
It’s been a long time coming, but it’s finally here. The PS+ Write Up in it’s full glory. November now gives us a varied amount of games with an interesting selection of genres that should interest a wider variety of gamers. This time around, Bound, takes the center stage with it’s beautiful presentation, seemingly surreal imagery & one of the more interesting takes on the platforming genre with dancing as the main focus. Though why dance your way through a series of platforms when you can shoot away in a carnival ride in VR? Until Dawn: Rush of Blood perfectly captures the railroad shooter genre in the most interesting manner, by playing it in VR. Though you can work with it or play with your friends with Dungeon Punks leading up to be an interesting combination of Action RPG, Tag Team Combat and a solo or Co-Op adventure with your buddies or do you prefer beating up your friends as worms or rag dolls? It’s where Worms: Battlegorunds, and Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic come in, and wouldn’t you know it? The point & click adventure game, Broken Sword 5: The Serpent’s Curse is also playable, which I highly recommend due to it’s cool and intriguing mystery that’s bound to leave you waiting on what happens next to the end. Overall, it’s a solid line up, with a whole lot of games that I feel like no one has played, and yet everyone should give it at least one chance to do so. Personally I’d give Bound and R-Type Dimensions a try, as I currently don’t own a VR headset to play Until Dawn: Rush of Blood and I want to diverse myself in more genres that I haven’t played in a long time. Overall it’s a solid line up that you should totally check out.
Thanks for sticking to the end of this article, and just so you know what’s been happening, last month I was unable to make the PS+ Write Up and Critical Box for a good reason. Reason being that I was completely in the dark for the past month and a half without any power, water and communications, thanks to the passing of Hurricane Maria, which decimated the island of Puerto Rico. So, I took the time to write this now, since I managed to more or less got back my life in order, but there’s still towns and families that don’t have the privileges I currently have at the moment. I’ll be linking a website in which you guys can donate to a relief fund for the island of Puerto Rico. While the donations from across the world have been helpful, you can provide a little more by clicking and donating on the link below. As always, I’ll be working on the next Critical Box and will be releasing it relatively soon™, but for now let’s see where this builds up to.