That’s right the original 2003 sequel, Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runners is being remastered and coming to the PlayStation 4 with PlayStation VR support along with enhanced graphics and 4K support. So let’s see what the remastered version gets you:
- ‘Pro Mode’ controller setup – This optional mode will give you faster sub-weapon selection.
- New easy difficulty setting – For those new to VR or may want to enjoy the cinematic experience.
- Multiple training modules and now with a mini-map.
- More additional VR content for an even more immersive experience.
- Interact with Jehuty in the 3D hanger all in VR.
- 3D Model Viewer – Explore the various 3D models that are redefined in full 360 degrees.
- Cinematic Theater Mode – After you have beat the game, you will be able to unlock any story sequence and if you so desire the cut scenes as well, in VR.
- If you preorder from the PlayStation store, you will receive a very special “Welcome to Mars” theme as well as Zone of the Enders avatars.
So you know what to do…go an preorder it now and get ready to experience Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – MARS when it comes to PlayStation VR and PlayStation 4 on September 4th in N. America and September 6th in EU and Japan.
Until then…please enjoy…