Guerrilla Games are back once again with ANOTHER Horizon Zero Dawn Update!!! This newest update grants gamers a “story” difficulty, for those who want to enjoy the games epic storyline and not have to worry about having your ass kicked by a Thunderjaw or three. It also fixes some bugs and progression issues. Woot.
Check out the deets!
• Added ‘Story Mode’ difficulty. An easier difficulty setting for people that mainly want to experience the story of Horizon Zero Dawn.
• Fixed an issue for some players where human melee attackers could change their rotation and warp towards the player after jump attacking giving them an unfair advantage.
• Fixed an issue in New Game+ where some players were not allowed to fast travel to Sunfall campfires with the Shadow Stalwart Adept armour equipped.
• Fixed an issue where certain players were not able to abandon a job for a job created to buy items at a merchant.
• Fixed an issue that some players encountered where some animation events would not work properly when the player has a lot of resources.
• Fixed an issue in “Revenge of the Nora” where for some players the Nora would not help Aloy fight off the enemy during the ‘Clear the Camps’ objective.
• Fixed an issue in “The Point of the Spear” where some players were not able to continue the quest if they dropped their Tripcaster on NG+ before talking to Rost.
• Fixed an issue in “The Sun Shall Fall” where some players were not able to get back in the palace to talk to Blameless Marad as the gates were closed.
• Fixed an issue where the game would crash for certain players if they switched difficulty while Aloy is dead with an Errand active.
• Fixed an issue where for some players the game would crash if a player continuously makes ‘Jobs’ and then changes difficulty continuously.
• Minor text fixes.
If reading is too much for you, you can always watch this short trailer all about the update!!
We here at The PlayStation Brahs highly recommend Horizon Zero Dawn if you have yet to play it! Easily one of the best PS4 exclusives available!