Another month, another Final Fantasy XV Update! Not that I’m complaining !! Seeing as how the game is still in constant development, the updates and additions are welcome by fans of the game.
This latest updated, arriving May 24, isn’t anything special, but hey! They can’t all be game changers, ya know?
- 2nd snapshot contest winner will be on display at the restaurant in Hammerhead.
- A survey related to future content will be on the title screen until the end of June. Can’t wait to see the options we have to choose from.
- Fixed various bugs and glitches. Open world games, yo.
- Fixed an error that caused the game to crash while viewing the timed quest ranking screen.
- A new dish, “stinky tofu with a mellow flavor” has been added to Ignis’ receipe book. No thanks.
On May 30, a “jumper style” outfit will go live on the PlayStation Store. Nice.
Are you still playing Final Fantasy XV? Or are you waiting for the multiplayer content?