lol Hey! Drawn To Death fans!! You ready for an update? Yes. Yes you are! Time to cleanse yourself of all the blood/ violence for a moment to download/ install the latest updates / fixes, yo.
Here’s some deets:
- New Stuff
- Easter items
- Character Videos are in
- Vertigo map goes live next week
- Cyborgula Dash R2 on tap
- Golden Gun: doesn’t show up in 2v1, base damage nerfed slightly
- evils riff damage changed to 50HP on first impact, additional 25HP on second impact.
- JRPG homing nerfed to lose tracking after 5 seconds, has a smaller collider radius
- Ice can/Sniper nerfed: Reduced headshot multiplier damage of Suzanne
- Fister radius expanded
- Russian Jackhammer bullet spread increased slightly, bullet bending aim assist reduced for hip fire.
- Bloodbath hallway ghost has better collision
- Fixed Level 15 trophy award. You should get it automatically.
- Fixed Cyborgula zombie bug where you don’t die at 0% health
- Fixed issue with matchmaking while in a 2 player session in ranked. Players will now be able to start a match on 2v1.
- Fixed terrible Team Deathmatch bug where one guy leaves and the teams are all messed up.
David and his team also released a 16-minute video if you want more details on the changes!
Now get back to the violence, Brah!!!