Say what you want to say, but Hello Games has done everything in their power to improve upon No Man’s Sky since it released back in August 2016. The last major update brought a bevy of updates across all aspects of the game, giving much of the game a complete overhaul.
Update 1.24 brings fixed various issues with bugs, plus a couple graphical updates as well.
- Fixed an issue that caused player’s bases not to appear
- Optimised light shafts, allowing us to enable them on PS4
- Fixed a game freeze/lock up that could occur when in space
- Improved frame rate when playing with unlocked frame rate, or vsync disabled
- Fixed some issues with Steam controller prompts
- Various minor performance optimisations
- Fixed some rare crashes & freezes
Have you given up No Man’s Sky a second chance yet? Or did you give it a No Man’s bye bye when you sold it GameStop?