Some of you might remember Paragon as the game that closed PSX 2015 and totally confused people as to why it did. You have to give it to Epic Games, as they have supported the game 110%, with new characters, major updates, and PS4 Pro support.
This week marks the one year anniversary of the game launching and Epic Games is celebrating big time! Here’s an overview of the deets!
- Year One Celebration
- Year One Gift – Play one game this week and receive a Year One Gift. This gift will grant you one of six skins from the Vault, you can see the full assortment below. *Founders will receive an additional gift as a special thanks!
- Vault Skins:
- Wasteland Twinblast
- Monarch Dekker
- Monarch Sparrow
- Monarch Murdock
- Midnight Muriel
- Cobalt Steel
- Substitution: 500 Coins
- Double XP all week long.
- Everything Bundle at 50% off
- All Hero Bundles at 33% off
- 10 Loot Crate Keys at 20% off
- Major Features
- A new hero, Yin, has been released.
- Paragon Year One event has started.
- Chests are now available!
- There are four tiers of chests: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Diamond.
- Chests can be opened on the Profile Overview page.
- All Tributes have been converted to chests of an equivalent quality to the previous reward.
- Victory Chests have been converted to Silver Chests.
- Daily Login Rewards have been added.
- Core Attacks will now be correctly rendered with Team Colored Visuals.
- Fixed an issue where players that re-joined a match were seeing every other player as invisible due to an issue with visibility.
- Bots will consider some non-primary abilities while fighting jungle camps
- Improvement to bots’ positioning while using abilities, including some reaction if the target is not visible.
- Bots should favor targeting enemies rather than jungle or lane minions.
- Improvement to Bot position when retreating.
There is many, many more updates, which you can read all about here.
Or you can watch the latest developer video!
It might be time for The Brah to give Paragon another shot..