We get it. We all love RPGs. Only one problem. We all have lives. You have a wife/ boyfriend/ girlfriend/ cat/ dog/ kids, whatever! Perhaps you no longer have time to watch the same summon animation every time you use it. Hey, it happens.
Thankfully, The latest update (1.03) for World of Final Fantasy helps ease the burden of having limited-gaming time and that’s pretty sweet!
Here’s the deets:
- function for battle scenes added – Press the circle button to skip summons scenes such as Mega Mirage summons and Champion summons.
- “Fast Forward” setting added to settings – Enable fast forward for battles and events through an input in the settings.
- Battle response improvements – ATB bar fill conditions for standard encounters have improved, and you can input commands quicker than before.
- “Sephiroth,” “Balthier,” and “Sora” added to battle BGM settings – If you have their corresponding Champion Medals, you’ll be able to choose their battle BGMs.
- “Random” added to battle BGM.
- HP and AP recovers at gates, save points, and when each chapter saves.
The ability to ‘fast forward through battles’ sounds like shades of Bravely Default have been injected into WoFF. NOICE.
Look for this update on March 23, along with the Balthier DLC.