If you missed out on the news earlier, NiOh has surpassed one million copies shipped! To celebrate, fans will receive the “Golden NiOh Armor” for free, when Update 1.04 hit earlier. Buuuuuut 1.04 was giving players much stronger items than normally, so 1.05 was quickly pushed out. Here’s all the deets, Brah!
- To celebrate worldwide sales surpassing 1,000,000 units, The Golden Nioh Armor will be available for free for all players. To obtain it, after downloading update 1.04, access the Boons menu from a Shrine.
- An unexpected issue allowed players to obtain very high level equipment after a certain amount of forging, this will be fixed so after patch 1.04 the probability of obtaining very high level equipment is much lower than before, as was originally intended.
- We are extremely sorry but players who have already seen equipment drops will see the drops reduced in level to adjust for the original intention.
- A new menu is added to the Hidden Teahouse. It will allow players to readjust points
- Items such as arrows and other consumables will now be sent directly to the storehouse if the player’s carry max is reached
- Added an “Other” menu to the “Play Record” window
- The following has been altered in the Game Settings menu under System Menu: Added a weapon type tab; Added an armor type tab; Added a small items tab; Autmatic projectile replenishment at mission start; Center the camera when guarding
- Title screen will now show application version
- Weapons and armors may now be sorted by category
- The Itokuri Guardian Spirit will now give priority to weapon attributes regarding paralysis protection.
- Fixed an issue where autosaves would accidentally overwrite other characters. (The autosave issue may appear, but the character override will no longer happen)
- Fixed an issue that made some enemies continuously drop Amrita
- Fixed missing assets in some stages
- Fixed an issue that caused the application to crash when fighting certain bosses.
- Fixed an issue where missions could not be completed if the objective enemy was defeated mid-air.
- Fixed an issue where missions could not be completed if the objective enemy was defeated through a wall.
- Fixed an issue where Saika Magoichi and Kelly may be on the ground while in online play.
- Fixed an issue that was matching users again after successfully completing a mission.
- Fixed an issue where correct gestures towards Mujina were not recognized while playing online.
- Fixed an issue where, during online play, players would not be able to open their equipment and would be naked if they were transported while mid-bath in a Hot Spring.
- Fixed an issue where Dual Katana’s Mid Stance strong attacks would not hit if the enemy is guarding.
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to proceed if the skill Leaf Glide was used against certain bosses.
- Fixed an issue with Suzaku’s Living Weapon trigger.
- Fixed an issue where the correct amount of enemies defeated would not display in the Play Record.
- Fixed an incorrect description of gestures in the trading section of the Hidden Teahouse.
- Other Bug Fixes.
How are my fellow Brahs and Grrls enjoying NiOh? I’m about two hours through the journey. Only problem, Yakuza 0 has put me into a chokehold and won’t let go. Need to break and get back at it, BRUH!